Sec. 93. Transparency Seal. To enhance transparency and enforce accountability, all national government agencies shall maintain a transparency seal on their official websites. The transparency seal shall contain the following information: (i) the agency’s mandates and functions, names of its officials with their position and designation, and contact information; (ii) annual reports, as required under National Budget Circular Nos. 507 and 507-A dated January 31, 2007 and June 12, 2007, respectively, for the last three (3) years; (iii) their respective approved budgets and corresponding targets immediately upon approval of this Act; (iv) major programs and projects categorized in accordance with the five key results areas under E.O. No. 43, s. 2011; (v) the program/projects beneficiaries as identified in the applicable special provisions; (vi) status of implementation and program/project evaluation and/or assessment reports; and (vii) annual procurement plan, contracts awarded and the name of contractors/suppliers/consultants.
A pearl buried inside a tightly-shut shell is practically worthless. Government information is a pearl, meant to be shared with the public in order to maximize its inherent value.
The Transparency Seal, depicted by a pearl shining out of an open shell, is a symbol of a policy shift towards openness in access to government information. On the one hand, it hopes to inspire Filipinos in the civil service to be more open to citizen engagement; on the other, to invite the Filipino citizenry to exercise their right to participate in governance.
This initiative is envisioned as a step in the right direction towards solidifying the position of the Philippines as the Pearl of the Orient – a shining example for democratic virtue in the region.
COMPLIANCE WITH TRANSPARENCY SEAL
- Surallah Water District’s mandate and functions, name and list of officials, and contact information
- Annual Financial Reports
- Annual Report
- Financial Statement
- 2019 Financial Statement (Unaudited)
- 2020 Financial Statement (Unaudited)
- 1st Quarter
- 2nd Quarter
- 3rd Quarter
- 4th Quarter
- DBM Approved Budget and Corresponding Targets
- Projects, Programs and Activities, Beneficiaries, and Status of Implementation (not applicable)
- Annual Procurement Plan
- Annual Procurement Plan 2019 (CSE AND NON-CSE)
- Annual Procurement Plan 2020 (CSE AND NON-CSE)
- Annual Procurement Plan 2021 (CSE AND NON-CSE)
- Quality Management System Certified by International Certifying Body or Agency Operations Manual
- Operations Manual (Amended 2020)
- System of Ranking Delivery Units and Individuals (No changes)
- The Agency Review and Compliance Procedure of Statements and Financial Disclosures (No changes)
- The Final People’s Freedom to Information (FOI) Manual, Agency Information Inventory, FOI Summary Report, and FOI Registry
- Other Transparency Seal Requirements
- Citizen’s Charter
- SALN Submission/Filing
- Citizen/Client Satisfaction