Republic of the Philippines
SURALLAH WATER DISTRICT
National Highway, Dajay, Surallah South Cotabato
|Name of Project||:||Supply and Delivery of 600 pcs Multi-Jet Water Meter|
|Date/Time of Bid Opening||:||March 3, 2021 at 1:35 PM|
|Place of Bid Opening||:||Surallah Water District, National Highway, Dajay, Surallah South Cotabato|
CHECKLIST OF REQUIREMENTS
FIRST ENVELOPE: ELIGIBILITY AND TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Registration certificate from: the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) for corporation, Department of Trade and Industry (DTI) for sole proprietorship, or Cooperative Development Authority (CDA) for cooperatives, or any proof of such registration;
- VALID PLATINUM PhilGEPS Registration
- Valid Mayor’s Permitissued by the city or municipality where the principal place of business of the prospective bidder is located;
- Current Tax clearance per Executive Order 398, series of 2005, as finally reviewed and approved by the BIR. It refers to the clearance issued by the Collection Enforcement Division of BIR attesting that the bidder has currently no outstanding Final Assessment Notice and/or delinquent account as of the LAST QUARTER of 2020.
- Statement of all its ongoing and completed government and private contractswithin the LAST FIVE (5) YEARS (prior to the deadline for submission of bids), including contracts awarded but not yet started, if any. The statement shall include, for each contract, the following: name of the contract; date of the contract; kinds of Goods; amount of contract and value of outstanding contracts; date of delivery; and end user’s acceptance or official receipt(s) issued for the contract, if completed.
- Statement of the bidders Single Largest Completed Contractwithin the last five (5) years prior to the deadline for submission of bids which is similar to the contract to be bid with equivalent to at least fifty percent (50%) of the ABC. The statement shall include, for each contract, the following: name of the contract; date of the contract; kinds of Goods; amount of contract and value of outstanding contracts; date of delivery; and end user’s acceptance or official receipt(s) issued for the contract, if completed.
- Audited financial statements, stamped “RECEIVED” by the Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR) or its duly accredited and authorized institutions, for the preceding calendar year, showing among others the prospective bidder’s total current assets and liabilities.
- Annual Income tax returns for the year 2019 and Business Tax Returns for the month of December 2020 or 2020 last quarter, filed and paid through the BIR Electronic Filing and Payment System.
- NFCC computation. Current Assets and Liabilities must be based on the data submitted to the BIR through Electronic Filing and Payment System. (Must be at least equal to the ABC to be bid).
- Bid security shall be limited to Bid Securing Declaration or any form of Bid Security in accordance with BDS clause 18.1, with the following amount:
- 2% of the ABC (Php. 23,100.00) for Cash or cashier’s/manager’s check issued by a Universal or Commercial Bank, Bank draft/guarantee or irrevocable letter of credit issued by a Universal or Commercial Bank: Provided, however, that it shall be confirmed or authenticated by a Universal or Commercial Bank, if issued by a foreign bank.
- 5% of the ABC (Php 57,750.00) for Surety bond callable upon demand issued by a surety or insurance company duly certified by the Insurance Commission as authorized to issue such security.
- Schedule of Requirements as enumerated and specified in Section VI of the Bidding Documents (attached Section VI of the Bid documents);
- Technical Specifications, as enumerated and specified in Section VII of the Bidding Documents (attached Section VII of the Bid documents).
- Omnibus Sworn statement in accordance with Sec. 25.3 of the RIRR, using the prescribed form.
SECOND ENVELOPE: FINANCIAL COMPONENT
- A. Financial Bid Form and the bid prices/bill of quantities/Price Schedules.
Failure to submit the above requirements or a finding against the veracity of such shall be ground for the forfeiture of the Bid Security and disqualification of the bid.
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS (to be submitted upon opening of bids):
- 1 sample – whole meter of the same model quoted.
- 1 sample – cut-away of meter of the same model quoted
SIGNATURE OVER PRINTED NAME OF BIDDER
OR ITS AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE