Republic of the Philippines
SURALLAH WATER DISTRICT
Surallah, South Cotabato
Tel. Fax No. (083) 238-5129
Email address: email@example.com
Invitation to Bid
- The Surallah Water District (SWD), through the approved 2022 Annual Budget, intends to apply the sum of THREE MILLION FOUR HUNDRED SIXTY-ONE THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED SIXTY PESOS ONLY (Php 3,461,160.00) being the ABC to payments under the contract for the PROCUREMENT OF SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF VARIOUS SIZES OF uPVC PIPES. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
- The SWD now invites bids for the above Procurement Project. Completion of the contract is required within 30 days from Notice to Proceed/Purchase Order. Bidders should have completed within the last THREE (3) years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II (Instruction to Bidders).
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) No. 9184.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and , and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA No. 5183.
- Prospective bidders may obtain further information from the SWD Bids and Awards Committee Secretariat, and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from 8:30 A.M. – 4:30 P.M. Monday to Friday, except holidays.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders on June 01, 2022 at the given address and website(s) below and upon payment of the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB, in the amount of Five Thousand Pesos (Php. 5,000.00). The Procuring Entity shall allow the bidder to present its proof of payment for the fees which will be presented in person, by facsimile, or through electronic means.
- The Surallah Water District will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on June 09, 2022, 1:30 PM at Surallah Water District’s office, National Highway, Brgy. Dajay, Surallah, South Cotabato, which shall be open to prospective bidders.
- Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat through manual submission at the office address indicated below on or before June 23, 2022, 1:25 PM. Late bids shall not be accepted.
- All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 14.
- Bid opening shall be on June 23, 2022, 1:30 PM at the given address below. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend the activity.
- The SWD reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Sections 35.6 and 41 of the 2016 revised IRR of RA No. 9184, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
- For further information, please refer to:
THE BIDS AND AWARDS COMMITTEE
Surallah Water District
National Highway, Dajay, Surallah, South Cotabato
Telfax. No. (083) 238-5129, 553-0866
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You may visit the following website:
Date of Issue: June 01, 2022
JEANIVILLE A. JABONITE