Republic of the Philippines
SURALLAH WATER DISTRICT
Surallah, South Cotabato
Telfax: (083) 238-5129
INVITATION TO BID
- The Surallah Water District (SWD), through the approved 2021 Annual Budget, intends to apply the sum of ONE MILLION THREE HUNDRED SIXTY-ONE THOUSAND THREE HUNDRED PESOS ONLY (PhP 1,361,300.00), being the ABC to payments under the contract for the PROCUREMENT OF SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF PLUMBING MATERIALS. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
- The SWD now invites bids for the above Procurement Project. Completion of the contract is required within 45 days from Notice to Proceed/Purchase Order. Bidders should have completed within the last 3 years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II (Instructions to Bidders).
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) 9184.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least seventy five percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and , and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA No. 5183.
- Prospective bidders may obtain further information from the SWD Bids and Awards Committee Secretariat, and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from 8:30 A.M. – 4:30 P.M. Monday to Friday, except holidays.
- 5. A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders on September 14, 2021 from the given address and website(s) below and upon payment of the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB, in the amount of Five Thousand Pesos (Php. 5,000.00). The Procuring Entity shall allow the bidder to present its proof of payment for the fees which will be presented in person, by facsimile, or through electronic means.
- The Surallah Water District will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on September 21, 2021, 1:30 PM at Surallah Water District’s office, National Highway, Brgy. Dajay, Surallah, South Cotabato, which shall be open to prospective bidders.
- Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat through manual submission at the office address indicated below on or before October 4, 2021, 1:15 PM. Late bids shall not be accepted.
- All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 14.
- Bid opening shall be on October 4, 2021, 1:30 PM at the given address below. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend the activity.
- The SWD reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Sections 35.6 and 41 of the 2016 revised IRR of RA No. 9184, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
- For further information, please refer to:
Bids and Awards Committee
SURALLAH WATER DISTRICT
National Highway, Dajay, Surallah, South Cotabato
Telefax No. (083) 238 5129/553 – 0866
- You may visit the following websites: PhilGEPS
For downloading of Bidding Documents: ITB21-09-010
Date of Issue: September 14, 2021
(Signed) JEANIVILLE A. JABONITE