Republic of the Philippines
SURALLAH WATER DISTRICT
National Highway, Brgy. Dajay
Surallah, South Cotabato
INVITATION TO BID
- The Surallah Water District, through the approved 16.1M GAA 2017 LWUA Financial Assistance intends to apply the sum of Nine hundred Fifty Thousand Pesos (Php 950,000.00) only, being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for PROCUREMENT OF SUPPLY, DELIVERY, INSTALLATION, TESTING & COMMISIONING OF ELECTROMECHANICAL EQUIPMENT AND FABRICATION OF DISCHARGE ASSEMBLIES & OTHER NECESSARY COMPONENTS. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
- The Surallah Water District now invites PhilGEPS registered suppliers to bid for the Procurement of the supply, delivery, installation, testing and commissioning of electromechanical equipment, fabrication of discharge assemblies and other necessary components. Delivery of the Goods is required within FORTY-FIVE (45) calendar days after receipt of NTP/P.O. Bidders should have completed, within five (5) years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders (ITB).
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA 5183.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from Surallah Water District BAC Secretariat and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from Monday to Friday, 8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M., except on holidays.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders from the address below starting November 5, 2020, Monday to Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (excluding holidays) and upon payment of an applicable fee for the Bidding Documents, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB, in the amount of ONE THOUSAND PESOS (PhP 1,000.00).
It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of the Surallah Water District provided that Bidders shall pay the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission of their bids.
- The Surallah Water District will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on November 12, 2020 1:00 P.M. @ SWD office, which shall be open to prospective bidders.
- Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat at the address below on or before November 25, 2020 at 1:30 P.M. All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 18.
Bid opening shall be on November 25, 2020, 1:35 P.M. at Surallah Water District, National Highway, Brgy. Dajay, Surallah, South Cotabato. Bids will be opened in the presence of the Bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below. Late bids shall not be accepted.
- The complete schedule of activities shall be as follows:
ACTIVITIES SCHEDULE Issuance of Bid Documents November 5, 2020 between 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM Pre – Bid Conference November 12, 2020 @ 1:00 P.M. Last day of submission of Bids: November 25, 2020 @ 1:30 P.M. Opening of Bids: November 25, 2020 @ 1:35 P.M.
- The Surallah Water District reserves the right to accept or reject any bid, to annul the bidding process, and to reject all bids at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Section 41 of RA 9184 and its RIRR, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
- For further information, please refer to:
Surallah Water District
National Highway, Brgy. Dajay
Surallah, South Cotabato.
Telfax No. (083) 238-5129
(Signed) JEANIVILLE A. JABONITE
Date Posted: PhilGeps: November 5, 2020
SWD Website & Bulletin Board: November 5, 2020
1. BIDDING DOCUMENTS