Republic of the Philippines
SURALLAH WATER DISTRICT
National Highway, Brgy. Dajay
Surallah, South Cotabato
INVITATION TO BID
No. 18- 03 – 001
1. The Surallah Water District, through the 2018 Approved Corporate Budget intends to apply the sum of Three Million Twenty Five Thousand Four Hundred Seventy Pesos only. (Php 3,025,470.00) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF 1,133 PIECES OF uPVC PIPES AND GI PIPES OF VARIOUS SIZES FOR POTABLE WATER DISTRIBUTION. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
2. The Surallah Water District now invites PhilGEPS registered suppliers to bid for the Supply and Delivery of 1,133 pieces of various sizes of uPVC pipes with integral bell joint and spigot ends, series 10, complete with rubber gaskets and GI pipes schedule 40 for potable water distribution, with sizes ranging from 25mm Ø – 110mm Ø. Delivery of the Goods is required within TWENTY (20) calendar days after receipt of NTP/P.O. Bidders should have completed, within five (5) years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders (ITB).
3. Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA 5183.
4. Interested bidders may obtain further information from Surallah Water District BAC Secretariat and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from Monday to Friday, 8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M., except on holidays.
5. A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders from the address below starting March 5, 2018, Monday to Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (excluding holidays) and upon payment of an applicable fee for the Bidding Documents, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB, in the amount of FIVE THOUSAND PESOS (PhP 5,000.00).
It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of the Procuring Entity provided that Bidders shall pay the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission of their bids.
6. The Surallah Water District will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on March 12, 2018, 9:30M. @ SWD office, which shall be open to prospective bidders.
7. Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat at the address below on or before March 28, 2018 at 1:00 P.M. All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 18.
Bid opening shall be on March 28, 2018 1:00 P.M. at Surallah Water District, National Highway, Brgy. Dajay, Surallah, South Cotabato. Bids will be opened in the presence of the Bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below. Late bids shall not be accepted.
8. The complete schedule of activities shall be as follows:
|Issuance of Bid Documents||Starting March 5, 2018, 8:00 A.M.-5:00 P.M.|
|Pre – Bid Conference||March 12, 2018 @ 9:30 A.M.|
|Last day of submission of Bids:||March 28, 2018 @ 1:00 P.M.|
|Opening of Bids:||March 28, 2018 @ 1:00 P.M.|
9. The Surallah Water District reserves the right to accept or reject any bid, to annul the bidding process, and to reject all bids at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Section 41 of RA 9184 and its RIRR, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
10. For further information, please refer to:
Surallah Water District
National Highway, Brgy. Dajay
Surallah, South Cotabato.
Telfax No. (083) 238-5129
(Signed) JEANIVILLE A. JABONITE
Date Posted: PhilGeps: March 5, 2018
SWD Website & Bulletin Board: March 5, 2018