SCHEDULE AVAILABILITY OF SERVICE
Monday – Friday (except holidays)
8:00 AM – 5:00PM
WHO MAY AVAIL OF THE SERVICE
Surallah Water District disconnected consumers.
- Full payment of arrears, if any
- Reconnection fee:
- For reconnection within 15 days from disconnection date & temporary disconnected accounts: P 200.00
- For reconnection after 15 days from disconnection date: P 500.00
- For forfeited accounts: Service Connection Fee (SCF) of P 2,500.00 and re-orientation on the policies of SWD for water service connection.
One (1) Day
HOW TO AVAIL THE SERVICE
- Inquire from Frontline Staff the account status and required fees.
- Pay at Cashier the required fees.
- Present official receipt of full payment to Frontline Staff.
Note: Wait within the following day after payment of service fee for the reconnection of water service.Requirements for 3 months or more inactive water connections:
- Attend re-orientation on SWD policies for Water Service Connection.
- Procure required plumbing materials. Text or call Frontline Staff upon availability of required materials for the scheduling of reconnection.
- Reconnection of water service connection.
- Sign and receive customer’s copy of Reconnection Report after reconnection of water service had been conducted.
End of Transaction
***Amended January 2020