This service can be requested in cases where change in ownership of the property occurs or any other reason where the existing account name is no longer practical to be used, provided that the required documents are submitted and procedures are complied with.
The applicant shall be required to attend orientation on SWD policies, rules, and regulations on water service availment.
SCHEDULE AVAILABILITY OF SERVICE
Monday – Friday (except holidays)
8:00 AM – 5:00PM
WHO MAY AVAIL OF THE SERVICE
All consumers of the district
- Competent evidence of applicant’s identity, which can be any of the following:
- Government issued ID with photo and signature
- Barangay certificate with applicant’s signature or thumbmark
- Marriage contract (photocopy)
- Notarized Deed of Sale of lot title in the name of applicant or spouse
- Photocopy of birth certificate of applicant
- Waiver of rights from the previous owner, or death certificate, in cases of death of the account holder.
- Settlement of arrears, if there is any.
- Attend orientation on SWD policies, rules and regulations on water service availment
- Submit the requested documents to customer service assistant
- Read, fill out & sign Water Service Connection Agreement (WSCA)
- Receive approved original copy of WSCA and SWD Citizen Charter booklet.
- End of transaction
***Amended January 2021