Any interested person or entity within the service area of the district may avail of the water service provided they enter into a contract with the district. As such, the district has listed the reduced service procedures and minimum documentary requirement just to ensure the legal ownership and identity of the applicant. Likewise, the applicant is required to attend the orientation on SWD policies, rules and regulations in the availment of water service prior to Contract signing.
SCHEDULE AVAILABILITY OF SERVICE
Monday – Friday (except holidays)
8:00 AM – 5:00PM
WHO MAY AVAIL OF THE SERVICE
The general public within the service are of Surallah Water District
- One (1) copy of current 2×2 photo
- Photocopy of any of the following:
- Contract to sell or certification attesting to the applicant’s ownership of the property
- Lot Title
- Current Tax Declaration
- Notarized Deed of Sale
Note: SWD may request other documents in the absence of the aforementioned, in order to ascertain exact location, ownership or identity of applicant.
- If government property (any of the following):
- Endorsement from the Municipal Licensing Office
- Business Permit
- Lease Contract
- For rented residential/commercial building:
- Lease Contract
- For non-resident of Brgy. Libertad and Brgy. Dajay:
- Barangay Certification of no outstanding accounts
- Photocopy of any government issued ID (Please bring original for verification purposes.
- Service Connection Fee (SFC):
- Regular Connection – Php 3,000.00
- Temporary Connection – Php 10,000.00
Maximum of 4 days, 1 hour & 17 minutes
- Attend orientation on SWD Policies, Rules and Regulations on water service availment
- Submit the complete requirements to Customer Service Assistant (CSA)
- Read and fill out Water Service Connection Agreement (WSCA) and return it to the CSA.
- Submit to cashier the accomplished WSCA and payment for the SCF.
- Receive official receipt (OR) and signed WSCA. Go back to Customer Service and submit the OR together with the WSCA.
- Receive original copy of WSCA and one (1) copy of SWD Citizen’s Charter Booklet and wait for the inspection and materials estimate.
- Procure required materials, call SWD hotline to Schedule installation of water service connection.
- Wait for the private plumbers to install water connection. Sign installation report and pay directly to private plumbers.
- End of transaction.
***Amended January 2021